- PMWA-0008: HEAVY DUTY SOLID CARBIDE BLADE:
- This blade is made of a steel body on which a carbide molded wearing plate is welded. An exclusive process combines brasing operations and tempering of the body of the blade in order to attain the rigidity required to resist impacts while the carbide will resist wear.
- One heavy-duty solid carbide blade is included with every machine.
- This is the blade recommended for using with the optional 6 mm wire guide (PWMA-0012) or the installation kit for wire up to 10 mm (PWMA-0019).
- PMWA-0007: REVERSIBLE HARDENED STEEL BLADE:
- This blade made of steel tempered at 55-58 Rc is offered as an option.
- Thinner than the carbide blade, it can be used with the 4 mm wire guide (PWMA-0013).
- Reversible, it features 2 cutting sides for greater versatility.
4 mm wire and lower
Soils offering less restriction
up to 10 mm wire
For all soil types, including very stony and/or very compacted soils
|Material||Hardened steel tempered at 55-58 Rc||
Steel and carbide
|Dimensions||19 mm x 123 mm x 5 mm||
20 mm x 125 mm x 8 mm
Type a value in the Millimeters field to convert the value to Imperial: